This sandwich SMASHES the Richter scales of FLAVOR AMAZING and brings a whole new meaning to MOUTH JOY!
This is the Kiki's spin on a Cubano Sandwich and it is out of this world. Each bite is taste bud perfection with the blending of flavors leaving you drooling for the next morsel.
Substitute as needs for what you eat.
- Kiki's Smokey Peppers
- Buns. Used Coco Bakes herb buns here.
- Lamb Chops
- Pickles sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Swiss Cheese
- Take lamb out of the fridge 20-30 minutes to get to oof temp before cooking
- Heat pan at medium heat and add lamb chops. top with salt, basil and cinnamon, then flip and do the same to the other side.
- Cook lamb 3 minutes per side for medium rare, longer for desired temp, but don't burn
- Slice lamb off bone
- Add Kiki's Smokey Peppers to bottom bun then piled sliced lamb, Swiss cheese, pickles, and another later of Smokey Peppers on the top bun, and SERVE!
The joyful pairing of the crunch, the seasonings, the smokiness, the Swiss...let's just say you need this bite in your life.