This is a TASTY AS HECK meal that's easy, full of flavor and brings the fun with some of that happy heat from Kiki's Taste Bud Terminator.
Here's how you do it:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Scoop out eggplant halves leaving about 1/2 inch border inside
- Chop scope eggplant and reserve
- Brush the "boats" with coconut or olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Bakes boats like that for 10-15 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat
- Add onions & garlic to the pan and cook until translucent
- Add protein of choice: tofu, beans, ground meat, etc, cook accordingly
- Add reserve chopped eggplant to pan and cook until tender
- Add marinara sauce & 1-2 Tbsp of Kiki's Taste Bud Terminator and cook for another 3-5 minutes
- Scoop pan sauce mix into boats and sprinkle with regular or dairy free cheese
- Bake full boats for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with basil and serve
Tasty and sure to inspire!