Kiki’s Meatless Black Bean Meatballs
- 15 oz. Black Beans (1 can)
- 1 cup Bob Mill’s Almond flour
- 1 cup Bob Mill’s GF Oat Flour
- GFBread Crumbs (optional)
- Coconut oil (if you fry them)
- 1 tbsp Flax Meal
- 1 1/2 Kiki’s Taste Bud Terminator or flavor of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Heat a medium-sized skillet to medium-high heat or preheat your oven to 425 degrees F (options for frying or baking, your choice).
- Drain your black beans and rinse till water runs clear, fill your can back up with water (with the beans still in the can) and pour it all into your food processor. Pulse till smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients to food processor (I used my Ninja) and blend.
- Empty blender into bowl and let rest for 5 minutes so it thickens.
- Scoop out mix into eyeball amount for meatball size. It will be sticky, but roll into balls and bread crumbs until coated.
- I fried and then baked.